Australia Travel Agent - New Zealand Travel Too!
Some of the unique experiences that we can arrange for you include:
- An evening at the Sydney Opera House.
- Camping Safari between Ayers Rock and Alice Springs.
- A trip to Phillip Island near Melbourne where you'll see hundreds of Fairy penguins come ashore at dusk.
- A day on the Reef snorkeling or diving
- White water rafting
- A ride on the scenic Kuranda Railway
- Travel by boat down the Yellow Waters in Kakadu National Park in the Northern Territory.
|For more photos of Australia and New Zealand by Dan Schreiber, please visit:|
“We are home, and find we are not wanting to let go of our wonderful experiences in Australia. It was a truly superb trip, and we are appreciative of the excellent guidance you gave us. We were especially thankful, and impressed, that twice when the airline schedule changed, someone was right on top of the situation, and made the other necessary connecting flight changes, alerted the ground transport, etc – so we really had “no worries”, as they say in Australia.
Thanks again for your expertise and very capable assistance with this trip - it was a fantastic time, and surely exceeded our expectations.”
- Nancy and Sam
Please call us with any inquiries and questions about travel plans to this part of the world.